2. Professor Heinz D. Kurz, University of Graz, Austria, 2012
Lectures: February 9 – March 5, 2012
• Production with land and labour: the concept of diminishing extensive and intensive
returns in agriculture.
• Innovations and Profits: the principle of "creative destruction".
• Theories of economic growth: old and new, dealing with alternative approaches to the
problem of economic growth since the times of the classical economists.
• The crisis-prone nature of the process of innovation, dealing with the causes of the
instability of financial markets and cyclical fluctuations of economic activity.